IDENTITY AND OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB
I am María José Martínez, author and owner of this website www.blythedollmarket.com, residing at Mónaco 6, Zaragoza. For questions regarding the web, please, get in touch through this email email@example.com.
All content published on this website, be it photographs, articles, patterns, tutorials, videos, etc., are subject to copyright and intellectual property, of which I am the owner. In no case will these rights be transmitted or assigned without my prior, explicit and written consent. Specifically, I do not know how to reproduce, sell, distribute, or use for commercial purposes.
This website complies with current data protection regulations. To navigate within the web, I confirm that the request or use of any user data is not necessary, however, there are three cases in which users voluntarily provide their data to Blythe doll market:
- To subscribe to the Blythe doll market newsletter
- To manage orders from the online store
- To contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org
The website www.blythedollmarket.com reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on this website without prior notice, being able to change and delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which These appear presented or located on the web.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
This website reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the blog and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these general conditions of use rules.
RULES OF USE
The main theme of the Blythe doll market website is the customization of Blythe dolls and the creation of collectible clothing and accessories, whether applied to dolls or not. In it I teach you through tutorials and courses, both free and paid, all kinds of resources related to the agenda of the web. All the people who pass through this website, users, readers or clients, must respect the theme and dynamics of the website, making appropriate use of the services and contents, especially:
Not to use them to carry out illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, in defense of terrorism or that violates human rights.
I reserve the right to delete any comment or contribution that violates the rules of the web. In no case will I be responsible for the opinions that users may leave on the web. Neither are promotional, insulting comments or comments that go against the good tone of the website are allowed.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Blythedollmarket.com will not be responsible in any case for damages of any kind that may be caused by visiting this website, whether due to an error or omission in the contents or by the transmission of any malicious program that occurs despite have taken all the necessary technological measures to avoid it. In the case of links to external third-party websites that may be cited in the content, it will be done exclusively by way of example. In no case is this party exercised any control of said websites, and there is no responsibility in this regard.
MODIFICATION OF THE CONTENT OF THE LEGAL NOTICE
These conditions may be modified at any time, taking into account the evolution of the website and the content offered. In this case, users will be informed of said modifications by means of a notice on the main page.
- Product information: The products sold through this website are for private use, the dissemination, reproduction, sale, distribution or commercial use thereof being prohibited. The infoproducts offered on this website are always available. You can download them at the time of purchase. The physical products that I sell in my Etsy shop or on this page are very exclusive and there is usually little stock.
- Shipping policy: Products that are available in stock will be shipped within two days of payment. The products that are offered by preorder will be sent in strict order of arrival of order, with the estimated time between 2-6 weeks from the moment of payment. National shipments are always made by registered mail with a tracking number. International shipments will always be via Royal Mail with a tracking number (in the case of clothing or accessories) and by DHL Express (in the case of dolls).
- Customs and duty fees: Buyers will pay the duties and customs duties applicable to their country. I am not responsible for delays that may occur due to customs procedures.